Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fiat Car Show 2012

On Sunday 12 February 2012, the Fiat Car Club of Victoria alongside some other Italian Car Clubs put on a show featuring some beautiful cars.


As many of you know I am a big fan of classic design when it comes to cars and scooters and have a special place in my heart for anything Italian.

So just to walk amongst some of my favourite cars of all time such as Fiat 500s, Lancias and Alfa Romeo's was special enough!


I love Fiat 500s and remember when I was in Year 11 at school and one of my teacher's Simon who was about 6 foot tall used to drive one!


I also had never seen one of these before and thought it very cool indeed!


 These were my 2 favourite cars on the day...



I didn't take many photos as there was people everywhere looking at the cars, but here is what I got.

Enjoy and let me know what you think?

Rob Steer






More Pics Here

2 comments: