Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hi Buddha I Phoned

HappinessThere are Many Pathways to NirvanaIt Takes Time to DefinePlease WaitEye See YouAndy Warhol
It Will Take Time to MasterThe Buddha Floats Above AllI Have Stood Here a Long TimeGolden ChedisShan WatThru All Windows
Offered to BuddhaToo Much LipstickLarger Than LifeMonk1357Here We Stand
Buddha Theme ParkOld Cement ManBuddha's FeetReclining BuddhaBW BuddhaBig Orange Buddha

Hi Buddha I Phoned, a set on Flickr.

I am inspired greatly by the devotion to the Buddha and all his works when I visit Thailand.

The sites are often marvelously chosen, like Golden Temples that balance precariously on remote mountain tops, ancient wooden temples that sit in jungles or down small lanes in the oldest part of old cities or the Buddha Themed Golden Temples of cement that line Bangkok streets with their glittering glass, golden chedis and orange robed monks.

This set is dedicated to both the old and new and being that these have been shot and edited with my IPhone 4, you can expect me to push the colours, make the gold even golder and/or strip the colours away completely to show the age of the Viharn, Buddha, Chedi or Temple Sculpture.

Enjoy and let me know what you think?

Rob Steer
robsteerphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment