Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thailand IPhoned

Eye See YouSurrounded by PeaksThe View Over LakeIn BlackMae Hong Song ChedisBeauty of Mae Hong Song
1972 Honda SL125HappinessPlease WaitAndy WarholClassic PostboxThere are Many Pathways to Nirvana
It Takes Time to DefineFor the BuddhaEl DoradoClassicsAny Colour You Like is OkIt Will Take Time to Master
The Buddha Floats Above AllI Have Stood Here a Long TimeGolden ChedisThai SlingshotsSip BahtGreen is Mean

Thailand IPhoned, a set on Flickr.

Lately besides carrying my Nikon D300s, I have also always had my IPhone 4 with me.

I have really started to appreciate the possibilities of it's camera and editing apps.

I love to blow the colours out or remove the colours altogether.

I love that they are pixelated and look kind of 70's but with crazy colours.

These are pics taken on my recent visit to Thailand from August - September 2011 and they form the basis of my upcoming exhibition, 'Thailand I Phoned', opening in early December in Melbourne, Australia.

Enjoy and let me know what you think?

Rob Steer

No comments:

Post a Comment